Entrust Your Speech and Hearing Care to Autumn Oak
At Autumn Oak Speech, Voice, and Hearing, you’ll be treated like family from the moment you walk through our doors. We truly enjoy helping our patients become confident and independent members of our community. To help you become familiar with our practice, we’ve compiled some information that you might find useful:
- Our Professionals – Our audiology doctors and speech-language pathologists are dedicated to providing lifelong professional services to support individuals with communication challenges.
- Why Choose Us – Our audiology doctors and speech-language pathologists are widely known and respected for their knowledge, service, and accomplishments in their respective fields.
- Giving Back – Our social groups focus on practicing and learning communication skills with age-appropriate peers in real time.
- Image Gallery – Get to know us better by checking out these images of our patients, audiology doctors, speech-language pathologists, professional staff members, and hearing and speech center.
- Hearing FAQs – Our audiology doctors are pleased to answer some frequently asked questions about hearing loss and how it can be treated.
Autumn Oak Partners in Business
Helpful Harmonies Music Therapy
Helpful Harmonies Music Therapy was created with the intent that inclusion always comes first. For that reason, we are an affirming practice with Ally-trained therapists that believe in equity of services, accessibility of music therapy, and sustainable professional practices. Helpful Harmonies also promotes autonomy for all of their clients, which is the level of support that sets them apart from other practices. Meet Haleigh Beaird, MMT, MT-BC!
- Individual Sessions
- Group Sessions
- Adapted Lessons
- Facility-based and School-based Sessions
- Mentoring and Advocacy Services
Music Therapy is an established healthcare profession that uses music to address the physical, emotional, cognitive, and social needs of individuals of all ages. Music therapy improves the quality of life for persons who are well and meets the needs of children and adults with disabilities or illnesses. To learn more, visit their website www.helpfulharmoniesmt.com
Schedule a Consultation Today
If you would like to learn more about Autumn Oak Speech, Voice, and Hearing, contact us today to schedule a consultation at our speech and hearing center in Friendswood, TX. Our vision is a community where everyone can communicate effectively and to the best of their ability.