Navigating Vestibular Vertigo in Friendswood, TX
If you’re experiencing abrupt and intense sensations of spinning or dizziness, you may have vestibular vertigo. The vestibular system (located in the inner ear) can be responsible for issues related to balance and spatial orientation. At Autumn Oak Speech, Voice & Hearing, we provide expert diagnoses and treatments for patients in the Friendswood, Texas area with balance disorders including vestibular vertigo.
Common Indications of Vestibular Vertigo
Individuals grappling with vestibular vertigo may experience a range of symptoms, including:
- Vertigo: An unsettling sensation of spinning or movement when none exists.
- Nausea and vomiting: Persistent queasiness, occasionally culminating in vomiting.
- Unsteadiness: Difficulty maintaining balance, often resulting in unsteady movements.
- Nystagmus: Involuntary, rapid eye movements affecting vision and equilibrium.
- Motion sensitivity: An increased sensitivity to movement, making daily activities like walking or driving challenging.
Tailored Vestibular Vertigo Care
Addressing vestibular vertigo necessitates a comprehensive approach focused on identifying its root cause. At Autumn Oak Speech, Voice & Hearing, our experienced team crafts individualized treatment plans, which may encompass:
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Repositioning procedures
- Diet and lifestyle adjustments
- Surgical solutions
If you have any questions about our treatments, please don’t hesitate to ask. It is crucial that you are fully informed about your care options.
Contact Us Today
At Autumn Oak Speech, Voice & Hearing, we provide top-notch treatment for patients throughout Friendswood, TX, and surrounding areas who are suffering from vestibular vertigo. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and learn more about how we can help you overcome this condition.