The Latest Hearing Aids Are Available Near Houston, TX
Hearing aids are not a one-size-fits-all solution, and there are now more options for treating hearing loss than ever before. If you would like to hear better, where should you begin? For personalized guidance, turn to the experienced audiology doctors at Autumn Oak Speech, Voice, and Hearing near Houston, Texas.
Which Hearing Aids Are Right for You?
At Autumn Oak, we believe every patient deserves customized, affordable hearing healthcare. Before we can determine which hearing aids/treatment will provide you with the best results, we will consider many individual factors, including:
- The severity of your hearing loss
- The effects of your hearing loss on your executive functions (e.g., memory, word finding, judgment, reaction time, processing speed)
- The places where you frequently spend time, such as classrooms, conference halls, music venues, and stadiums
- The listening environments that are particularly challenging for you
- Your budget
Over the last decade, hearing aids have advanced by leaps and bounds. In addition to providing better sound quality and comfort than their bulky counterparts of yesteryear, today’s hearing aids are available with many innovative features, such as:
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming phone calls and music
- Rechargeable batteries
- Automatic adjustments based on the environment
- Control via a smartphone app
Autumn Oak’s Hearing Healthcare Plan validates and verifies hearing treatment to ensure the following when our recommendations are implemented:
- Improved hearing in all environments
- Improved speech clarity
- Improved cognitive function (reduce the risk for dementia)
- Reduce risk of falls
- Reduced tinnitus
We Can Provide the Optimal Solution to Help You Hear Better
The audiology doctors at Autumn Oak have earned advanced degrees and certifications in the audition-cognition relationship; therefore, we can provide highly refined recommendations for treating your hearing loss. Additionally, we carry hearing aids from all major manufacturers, so we have a wide range of devices to choose from. You can feel confident that we will suggest the best option to meet your unique needs.
If you would like to find out if hearing aids are right for you, contact Autumn Oak Speech, Voice, and Hearing today to request an appointment at our speech and hearing center near Houston, TX.