Comprehensive Speech and Hearing Center Near Pearland, TX
Autumn Oak Speech, Voice, and Hearing provides state-of-the-art diagnostic and rehabilitative services for people of all ages with hearing, balance, speech, language, or communication challenges. We proudly serve patients from Pearland, Texas, and the surrounding areas.
The highly credentialed audiology doctors at our hearing and speech clinic offer a full range of diagnostic audiology services, including:
- Auditory function assessments
- Hearing measurements
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Vestibular testing
Through our audiologic rehabilitation program, our patients with hearing loss have direct access to the latest hearing technologies, including bone-anchored hearing aids (BAHA), cochlear implants, and digital hearing aids from all manufacturers. In addition to prescribing and fitting hearing devices, our audiology doctors can help our patients prevent hearing loss by providing and fitting ear plugs and other protective hearing devices. We can also provide earwax removal and personalized advice on how to cope with tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
The speech pathologists at our speech and hearing center assess, diagnose, treat, and prevent many speech- and language-related challenges, such as:
- Speech issues – Difficulty making speech sounds properly, such as stuttering, which may be genetic or caused by trauma
- Language issues – Inability to express thoughts and feelings or understand others
- Social communication issues – Challenges with self-expression in social settings, which may be related to autism or a traumatic brain injury
- Cognitive communication issues – Problems organizing thoughts, paying attention to others, or remembering things when speaking, which can result from a traumatic brain injury, a stroke, or dementia
We also provide accent reduction and gender-affirming voice and communication therapy.
If you would like to schedule a consultation at our hearing and speech clinic near Pearland, TX, contact Autumn Oak Speech, Voice, and Hearing today. We accept all major health insurance plans for hearing and speech care, including hearing aids. We also offer a hearing health plan that covers all diagnostic services and hearing aid upgrades for a low monthly fee.