Comprehensive Speech Therapy for Patients in the Webster, TX, Area
If you are having issues with communicating, turn to the professionals at Autumn Oak Speech, Voice & Hearing. We offer top-notch speech therapy to patients throughout Webster, Texas, and surrounding areas. You can count on our speech pathologists to help you with any speech problems you may have such as stuttering, difficulty with certain syllables, word repetition, and more.
Experienced Speech Language Therapists
The speech pathologists at Autumn Oak Speech, Voice & Hearing are experienced, professional, and compassionate. We diagnose and treat:
- Childhood developmental disorders
- Adult speech impediments
- Vocal, hearing, and swallowing issues (such as aphasia, apraxia, articulation, dysarthria, stuttering, and fluency)
Our speech-language therapists also offer accent reduction therapy for patients whose spoken English is confusing to the ear, and speech modification therapy for transgender patients.
Our Speech Pathology Services
Speech therapy is often utilized to improve voice and sound production, fluency, expression, clarity, and/or comprehension. Autumn Oak Speech, Voice & Hearing provides personalized treatment plans for our patients that are tailored to meet their individual needs. Some of the speech therapy services we may include in your treatment plan are:
- Techniques to improve memory and organize thoughts
- Exercises for using the lips, tongue, and muscles in the mouth and throat
- Breathing and speaking techniques
- New words (especially for children and those who have lost language due to a brain injury or stroke)
- Augmentative and alternative methods of communication
Contact Us Today
To schedule an appointment and learn more about our speech therapy services, contact Autumn Oak Speech, Voice & Hearing near Webster, TX, today. We look forward to helping you feel more confident and independent than ever.